Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Paris is an all-time top destination for travelers, and it's easy to see the allure: the experiences--dining, shopping, museum-going, neighborhood strolling--are all legendary. The new Fodor's Paris captures the best of the City of Light, from the masterful cuisine to the sweeping romance of the Eiffel Tower.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on The Seine, Notre Dame, and Musée du Louvre
· Major sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Jardin du Luxembourg, Jardin des Tuileries, Arc de Triomphe, Musee d'Orsay, Opera Garnier, Centre Pompidou, Sacre-Coeur, and Musee du Louvre
· Side Trips from Paris including Versailles, Chartres, and Disneyland Paris
· Coverage of The Islands, Eiffel Tower, The Champs-Élysées, Montmartre, The Marais, Les Grands Boulevards, Eastern Paris, The Latin Quarter, St-Germain-des-Prés, Montparnasse, and Western Paris
Planning to visit more of France? Check out Fodor's travel guides to France and also Provence & the French Riviera.